Top Valentine's Day Songs

Songs are one of the beautiful means to get deep into the World of dreams where you and your partner are enjoying every moment together. Dedicate some romantic song for your dear valentine on this 14th February 2009 from our below mentioned few top valentine's day songs with lovely lyrics and excellent music. These songs are perfect for both him or her making the loving couple dance softly on the music.
  • The Sweet Escape (Gwen Stefani )
  • Sweet Caroline (Neil Diamond)
  • Tonight I Celebrate My Love (Peabro Bryson and Roberta Flack)
  • Can’t Help Falling In Love (Elvis Presley)
  • Jimmy Mack (Martha and the Vandellas)
  • You Are So Beautiful (Kenny Rogers)
  • You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine (Lou Rawls)
  • I Will Always Love You (Bryan Adams)
  • La La Means I Love You (the Delphonics)
  • My Heart Will Go On (Celine Dion)
  • I Could Fall In Love (Selena) Valentines Day Songs
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive